Our why

Our raison d'être

To be your one-stop positive psychology resource.

“If more practitioners spend more time applying positive psychology principles with the people they help, the world will become a better place, faster.”

Seph Fontane Pennock


That’s our central thesis at PositivePsychology.com. We exist to provide a science-based, trusted learning environment for helping professionals. We are honored to help practitioners at all stages of their journey make progress toward new levels of personal and professional success. Whether you’re a seasoned positive psychology veteran or an aspiring one, we’re always here for you and happy to help.


To help you change lives by applying positive psychology.

“Our customers often hear things from their clients like “You helped me create a life worth living”. To know that we have contributed to that —even slightly— makes our hearts sing.”

Lucinda Allen


By learning and applying the latest insights from the positive psychology literature, you will be equipped to make an even bigger positive impact on the lives of your clients.

As you work with these tools and grow more confident in applying positive psychology principles, you’ll be in a great position to grow your practice and expand your offerings.


We know positive psychology. In fact, we wrote the blog on it.

“We know from experience positive psychology has the power to help people lead more meaningful, more resilient, and more authentic lives.”

Hugo Alberts

Founder, CPO

At PositivePsychology.com, we help the helpers. We’re obsessively passionate about creating and curating resources for your professional development that increase your effectiveness in your work with clients, students, and co-workers.

95% of the content we develop we offer for free on our blog. The other 5% is premium content; our masterclasses, training packages, and series of science-based, beautifully-designed positive psychology tools.